Needham & Company Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Buy
- Investors jolted as U.S. retailers show inflation hitting consumers
- A Recession Could Push S&P 500 to 3360 - Goldman Sachs
- 'Nowhere to Find', 'Bloodbath': BTIG's Krinsky Now More Convinced S&P 500 Will First Go to 3400-3500 Than 4200
- Apple (AAPL) Installed Base Now Exceeds 1.8 Billion - BofA
- Elon's 'Fanboy' Wants Tesla (TSLA) to Announce a $15 Billion Buyback Plan
Needham & Company analyst James Ricchiuti initiates coverage on Enphase Energy (NASDAQ: ENPH) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Enphase Energy closed at $45.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Ardagh Metal Packaging S.A. (AMBP) at Equalweight, 'Pure play in the global beverage can oligopoly'
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Terreno Realty Corp (TRNO) at Market Outperform
- Jefferies Assumes ZIM Integrated Shipping Services (ZIM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!