Morgan Stanley Starts Nomura (NMR) at Equalweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Mia Nagasaka initiates coverage on Nomura (NYSE: NMR) with a Equalweight rating.
Shares of Nomura closed at $4.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Estee Lauder (EL) at Neutral
- B.Riley Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley, Nomura
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!