Morgan Stanley Starts Montrose Environmental Group (MEG) at Equalweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Morgan Stanley analyst Matthew Sharpe initiates coverage on Montrose Environmental Group (NYSE: MEG) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $46.00.
Shares of Montrose Environmental Group closed at $39.63 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holdings (2607:HK) (FJLLF) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Starts Fix Price Group Ltd (FIXP:LI) at Overweight