Morgan Stanley Starts Itron (ITRI) at Equalweight
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Morgan Stanley analyst Connor Lynagh initiates coverage on Itron (NASDAQ: ITRI) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $90.00.
Shares of Itron closed at $87.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Redburn Starts argenx SE (ARGX:BB) (ARGX) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Coupa Software (COUP) at Outperform, 'In Pay We Trust'
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Workday (WDAY) at Outperform