Morgan Stanley Starts Graco Inc. (GGG) at Equalweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Morgan Stanley analyst Connor Lynagh initiates coverage on Graco Inc. (NYSE: GGG) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $75.00.
Shares of Graco Inc. closed at $72.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy
- Truist Securities Starts Atlas Air Worldwide (AAWW) at Buy
- Citi Starts Northern Oil and Gas (NOG) at Buy, 'Intriguing E&P Non-Op Strategy'