Morgan Stanley Assumes Mondelez International (MDLZ) at Overweight
- Wall Street jumps on upbeat retail guidance, easing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Morgan Stanley analyst Pamela Kaufman assumes coverage on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) with a Overweight rating.
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $60.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mondelēz International to Present at the 2022 Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference on June 1
- Benchmark Assumes NVIDIA (NVDA) at Buy, 'Strong Quarter but Weakness in China and Russia not Surprising'
- Northland Capital Markets Assumes Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!