Morgan Stanley Assumes CIGNA (CI) at Overweight
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
Morgan Stanley analyst Erin Wright assumes coverage on CIGNA (NYSE: CI) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $347.00.
Shares of CIGNA closed at $319.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Managed care stocks falls as CMS will clawback $4.7 billion in payments
- Wedbush Assumes ARS Pharmaceuticals Inc (SPRY) at Outperform
- MoffettNathanson sees upside for DoorDash and Uber, Lyft on the 'losing end'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!