Mizuho Securities Starts FleetCor Technologies (FLT) at Neutral
- Dow, S&P 500 climb as upbeat results from Walmart, others boost optimism
- Walmart (WMT) Gains on Raised Guidance, Analyst Sees More Upside Than Downside
- Fed Hawkishness is Likely Behind and a Soft Landing is Increasingly Likely - JPM's Kolanovic
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Expectations, Goldman Expects Positive Market Reaction
- Apple Upgraded to Outperform From Neutral at Credit Suisse
Mizuho Securities analyst Dan Dolev initiates coverage on FleetCor Technologies (NYSE: FLT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $250.00.
Shares of FleetCor Technologies closed at $242.35 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts ironSource Ltd. (IS) at Peerperform
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Assumes IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) at Buy (correction)
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts The Trade Desk (TTD) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!