Mizuho Securities Assumes Ventas (VTR) at Neutral
- Wall St opens lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Mizuho Securities analyst Haendel St. Juste assumes coverage on Ventas (NYSE: VTR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Ventas closed at $58.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) at Outperform
- Vitura Completes the Acquisition of the Office Kennedy Property
- Barclays Starts Sovos Brands Inc (SOVO) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!