Mizuho Securities Assumes Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) at Buy
- Wall Street slips as tech, energy stocks drop
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya assumes coverage on Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE: DOC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Physicians Realty Trust closed at $18.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Starts Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUVR:IN) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Celsius Holdings (CELH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!