Mizuho Securities Assumes Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) at Neutral
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya assumes coverage on Healthcare Realty Trust (NYSE: HR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $34.00.
Shares of Healthcare Realty Trust closed at $32.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts MarketWise Inc. (MKTW) at Outperform
- Healthcare Realty Trust (HR) PT Raised to $33 at Morgan Stanley
- Stifel Starts Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!