Mizuho Securities Assumes EastGroup Properties (EGP) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Mizuho Securities analyst Haendel St. Juste assumes coverage on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $160.00.
Shares of EastGroup Properties closed at $170.49 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Charter Communications (CHTR) at Hold
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts AT&T (T) at Hold
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Comcast Corp (CMCSA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!