Mizuho Securities Assumes Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) at Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Mizuho Securities analyst Haendel St. Juste assumes coverage on Boston Properties Inc. (NYSE: BXP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $115.00.
Shares of Boston Properties Inc. closed at $116.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Properties (BXP) Declares $0.98 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- BMO Capital Resumes Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Vitesco Technologies Group (VTSC:GR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!