Maxim Group Starts Quoin Pharmaceuticals (QNRX) at Buy
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Maxim Group analyst Naz Rahman initiates coverage on Quoin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: QNRX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Quoin Pharmaceuticals closed at $1.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Bill.com Holdings Inc. (BILL) at Buy
- Guggenheim Starts Teradata (TDC) at Neutral, 'Undervalued but Tera-Complicated'
- Stifel Starts Compass Therapeutics (CMPX) at Buy, 'Charting a Course to Greater Valuation Creation with CTX-009'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!