Macquarie Starts ZTO Express (ZTO) at Neutral
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Macquarie analyst Ellie Jiang initiates coverage on ZTO Express (NYSE: ZTO) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $31.40.
Shares of ZTO Express closed at $31.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- Wolfe Research Starts Urban Edge Properties (UE) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts PlayStudios (MYPS ) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!