MKM Partners Assumes ConocoPhillips (COP) at Buy
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
MKM Partners analyst Leo Mariani assumes coverage on ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $110.00.
Shares of ConocoPhillips closed at $88.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) PT Raised to $160 at Citi
- Sempra Announces Strategic Partnership with ConocoPhillips for Port Arthur LNG
- Weichai Power Co Ltd (000338:CH) (WEICY) PT Raised to HK$16.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!