Loop Capital Starts Plexus (PLXS) at Buy
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Loop Capital initiates coverage on Plexus (NASDAQ: PLXS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of Plexus closed at $58.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Atlanticus Holdings Corp. (ATLC) at Market Outperform
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (EFTR) at Market Outperform
- Daiwa Starts Walt Disney (DIS) at Buy, Sees Disney+ as Global Streaming Market Leader
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!