Litchfield Hills Research Reinstates Verb technology Co. Inc. (VERB) at Buy
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Litchfield Hills Research analyst Theodore O'Neill reinstates coverage on Verb technology Co. Inc. (NASDAQ: VERB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.00.
Shares of Verb technology Co. Inc. closed at $1.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VERB’s MARKET.live Partners with United Inventors Association to Create Original Shoppable Livestream Programming Featuring Women Inventors
- Wedbush Assumes Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) at Outperform
- Macquarie Starts KT Corp. (030200:KS) (KT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!