Litchfield Hills Research Reinstates Verb technology Co. Inc. (VERB) at Buy
- Wall Street climbs, adding to recent gains as megacaps rise
- Hedge Fund Third Point Takes New Stake in Walt Disney (DIS)
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Big Short's Burry Liquidates ~$200M in Long Stock Bets, Now Has Just One Stock
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
Litchfield Hills Research analyst Theodore O'Neill reinstates coverage on Verb technology Co. Inc. (NASDAQ: VERB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.00.
Shares of Verb technology Co. Inc. closed at $1.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Terran Orbital Corp. (LLAP) at Buy
- Wells Fargo Starts MGP Ingredients (MGPI) at Overweight
- UPDATE: MongoDB (MDB) Favored Over Snowflake (SNOW) at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!