Ladenburg Thalmann Starts AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Christopher Nolan initiates coverage on AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCG) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of AFC Gamma, Inc. closed at $22.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AFC Gamma Provides Justice Cannabis Co. With $22 Million Senior Secured Credit Facility to Fund its New Jersey Expansion
- Lightshed Partners Starts Roblox Corp. (RBLX) at Buy
- Macquarie Reinstates Cleanaway Waste Management (CWY:AU) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!