KeyBanc Starts Vroom (VRM) at Sector Weight
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
KeyBanc analyst Edward Yruma initiates coverage on Vroom (NASDAQ: VRM) with a Sector Weight rating.
Shares of Vroom closed at $39.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Starts GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) at Buy
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts FREYR Battery SA (FREY) at Overweight
- Credit Suisse Assumes Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!