KeyBanc Starts LivePerson (LPSN) at Overweight
- Wall St eyes subdued open after selloff on Fed worries
- BofA says S&P 500 could drop to 3000 in H123
- Deutsche Bank goes against consensus, sees S&P 500 rallying to 4500
- Positioning suggests 'limited' investor conviction behind recent rally - Citi
- GitLab (GTLB) surges 20% on better-than-feared results, analysts positive
KeyBanc analyst Thomas Blakey initiates coverage on LivePerson (NASDAQ: LPSN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $16.00.
Shares of LivePerson closed at $12.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts RXO, Inc. (RXO) at Buy; Trading at Discount to Peers
- Jones Trading Starts Bright Spire Capital (BRSP) at Buy
- Piper Sandler Starts Cass Information Systems, Inc. (CASS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!