KeyBanc Starts KLA Corporation (KLAC) at Overweight
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
KeyBanc analyst Steve Barger initiates coverage on KLA Corporation (NASDAQ: KLAC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $480.00.
Shares of KLA Corporation closed at $391.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA Corporation (KLAC) PT Lowered to $400 at BofA Securities
- Morgan Stanley Starts Navient Corporation (NAVI) at Underweight
- JPMorgan Assumes Zoom Video (ZM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!