Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts RBB Bancorp (RBB) at Outperform
- Stocks and the pound rally after UK's tax U-turn injects some confidence
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods initiates coverage on RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of RBB Bancorp closed at $22.25 Friday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Inotiv Inc. (NOTV) at Buy
- UBS Starts Volvo Car AB (VOLCARB:SS) at Sell
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Glaukos Corporation (GKOS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!