Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Lending Tree (TREE) at Market Perform
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Jones Williams initiates coverage on Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $139.00.
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $115.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Downgrades Lending Tree (TREE) to Neutral
- Deutsche Bank Starts Alvotech SA (ALVO) at Hold
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Cousins Properties (CUZ) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!