Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Assumes Rockland Trust (INDB) at Outperform
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Kelly Motta assumes coverage on Rockland Trust (NASDAQ: INDB) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $95.00.
Shares of Rockland Trust closed at $88.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) at Overweight
- Independent Bank Corp.’s Announcement of Date of First Quarter Conference Call
- Needham & Company Starts Teladoc (TDOC) at Buy