Jefferies Starts Marathon Oil (MRO) at Hold
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
Jefferies analyst Lloyd Byrne initiates coverage on Marathon Oil (NYSE: MRO) with a Hold rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Marathon Oil closed at $27.14 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Resumes AmerisourceBergen (ABC) at Outperform
- EF Hutton Starts Onfolio (ONFO) at Buy
- William Blair Starts Cutera (CUTR) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!