Jefferies Starts Lamb Weston (LW) at Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Lamb Weston (NYSE: LW) with a Hold rating and a price target of $96.00.
Shares of Lamb Weston closed at $91.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lamb Weston (LW) Declares $0.235 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Verve Therapeutics (VERV) at Hold
- Morgan Stanley Resumes SLC Agricola SA (SLCE3:BZ) (SLCJY) at Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!