Jefferies Starts Kraft Heinz Company (KHC) at Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Kraft Heinz Company (NASDAQ: KHC) with a Hold rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Kraft Heinz Company closed at $31.01 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) Acquires Hemmer
- Berenberg Assumes Rapid7 (RPD) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Starts Capital Southwest Corp (CSWC) at Perform, Earlier Today
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!