Jefferies Starts Kellogg (K) at Hold
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Kellogg (NYSE: K) with a Hold rating and a price target of $74.00.
Shares of Kellogg closed at $70.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- White Gold Corp. Closes C$4.1 Million Private Placement
- BTIG Starts Riot Blockchain (RIOT) at Buy
- Humana (HUM) PT Lowered to $515 at Jefferies on Weak Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!