Jefferies Starts J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) at Hold
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) with a Hold rating and a price target of $200.00.
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $184.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Tops Q3 EPS by 72c
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) at Buy
- BTIG Starts BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!