Jefferies Starts J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) at Hold
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on J&J Snack Foods (NASDAQ: JJSF) with a Hold rating and a price target of $200.00.
Shares of J&J Snack Foods closed at $184.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Outperform
- BofA Securities Reinstates SPX Flow (FLOW) at Underperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Offerpad Solutions Inc. (OPAD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!