Jefferies Starts Hershey (HSY) at Hold
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Hershey (NYSE: HSY) with a Hold rating and a price target of $157.00.
Shares of Hershey closed at $152.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hershey Foods (HSY) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- UPDATE: Benchmark Assumes MaxLinear (MXL) at Buy
- Cowen Starts Celcuity Inc (CELC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!