Jefferies Starts Douglas Elliman Inc. (DOUG) at Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon initiates coverage on Douglas Elliman Inc. (NYSE: DOUG) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.50.
Shares of Douglas Elliman Inc. closed at $6.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- Flywire Corporation (FLYW) 'Addresses Customer Payment Pain Points' - Truist
- Northland Capital Markets Starts Alta Equipment Group (ALTG) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!