Jefferies Starts Diamondback Energy (FANG) at Hold
- European shares drop ahead of cenbank meet, UniCredit jumps on profit beat
- Caterpillar Q4 earnings miss as costs weigh
- Strong EV demand helps General Motors top Q4 income estimates
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) likely to file for bankruptcy this week - Reuters
- UPS (UPS) misses on revenue, full-year guidance
Jefferies analyst Lloyd Byrne initiates coverage on Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) with a Hold rating and a price target of $159.00.
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $139.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diamondback Energy (FANG) PT Lowered to $176 at Stifel
- Wedbush Assumes Immunic Inc. (IMUX) at Outperform
- Berenberg Starts Cosmo Pharmaceuticals NV (COPN:SW) (CMOPF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!