Jefferies Starts Devon Energy (DVN) at Hold
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Jefferies analyst Lloyd Byrne initiates coverage on Devon Energy (NYSE: DVN) with a Hold rating and a price target of $75.00.
Shares of Devon Energy closed at $69.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) started at Overweight at Barclays on defensive characteristics
- CapitalOne Starts Day One Biopharmaceuticals (DAWN) at Overweight
- Raymond James Starts Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) at Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!