Jefferies Starts ConAgra (CAG) at Hold
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Dollar holds gains after hawkish Fed comments
- Tesla (TSLA), Fisker (FSR) Gain as Biden Set to Sign Executive Order Targeting 50% EVs by 2030
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on ConAgra (NYSE: CAG) with a Hold rating and a price target of $36.00.
Shares of ConAgra closed at $32.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts MindMed (MNMD) at Buy
- Dawson James Starts Profire Energy (PFIE) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts Dingdong Cayman Limited (DDL) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!