Jefferies Starts Campbell Soup (CPB) at Hold
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 25c, Q4 Guidance Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Campbell Soup (NYSE: CPB) with a Hold rating and a price target of $49.00.
Shares of Campbell Soup closed at $48.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (KRTX) at Buy
- AMD (AMD) Server Share Gain Thesis is Playing Out, Jefferies Sees Datacenter >25% of Revs This Year
- Campbell's Commissions First Official NFT Collection By Artist Sophia Chang To Celebrate Changes To Its Iconic Soup Can Labels
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!