Jefferies Starts Calavo Growers (CVGW) at Hold
- Tech megacaps, chipmakers set to drag Nasdaq lower at open
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Brent oil nears $80 a barrel on tight supply
- Some Apple (AAPL) and Tesla (TSLA) Suppliers Suspend Production in China For a Few Days
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Calavo Growers (NASDAQ: CVGW) with a Hold rating and a price target of $84.00.
Shares of Calavo Growers closed at $80.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Offerpad Solutions Inc. (OPAD) at Hold
- SVB Leerink Starts UnitedHealth Group (UNH) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Silvergate Capital Corp. (SI) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!