Jefferies Starts Calavo Growers (CVGW) at Hold
- Wall Street declines with Amazon; S&P 500 posts gains for month
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Calavo Growers (NASDAQ: CVGW) with a Hold rating and a price target of $84.00.
Shares of Calavo Growers closed at $80.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Therapeutics (OMGA) IPO Opens 30% Higher
- Danimer Scientific's (DNMR) Novomer Acquisition Should Drive Substantial Synergies
- BTIG Starts Riot Blockchain (RIOT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!