Jefferies Starts Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) at Hold
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson initiates coverage on Beyond Meat Inc. (NASDAQ: BYND) with a Hold rating and a price target of $129.00.
Shares of Beyond Meat Inc. closed at $129.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beyond Meat® Reports Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Hopdoddy Burger Bar Goes 'Beyond Meat®' With New Partnership
- Citi Assumes Lumen (LUMN) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!