Jefferies Starts American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) at Hold
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Jefferies analyst Daniel Bergman initiates coverage on American Equity Investment Life Holding (NYSE: AEL) with a Hold rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of American Equity Investment Life Holding closed at $40.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Starts Siemens Ltd. (SIEM:IN) at Outperform
- Macquarie Starts Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Assumes American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!