Jefferies Assumes Viridian Therapeutic (VRDN) at Buy
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Chris Howerton assumes coverage on Viridian Therapeutic (NASDAQ: VRDN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $28.00 (from $18.00).
The analyst commented, "Viridian (formerly miRagen) has a quick go-to-market strategy to be the 2nd IGF-1R (leadasset) approved in the $3B+ Thyroid Eye Disease market. The lead asset is clinically de-risked by the same validated MoA as TEPEZZA and could capture ~30% of the market.With solid execution and FDA cooperation, we think a 2025 launch is possible. We seefurther upside if VRDN can ‘rinse and repeat’ this strategy in more indications. Assumecoverage at Buy with a $28 PT."
Shares of Viridian Therapeutic closed at $ yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viridian Therapeutics (VRDN) Prices 6.185M Share Offering at $11/sh
- Barclays Starts Moncler SpA (MONC:IM) (MONRY) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Timken (TKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!