Jefferies Assumes SentinelOne Inc (S) at Hold
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Jefferies analyst Joseph Gallo assumes coverage on SentinelOne Inc (NYSE: S) with a Hold rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of SentinelOne Inc closed at $37.12 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SentinelOne Expands Singularity Marketplace with New Integrations for SIEM, SOAR, and Malware Analysis
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Starts Nuvalent (NUVL) at Outperform
- Macquarie Resumes IGO Limited (IGO:AU) (IPGDF) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!