Jefferies Assumes Mondelez International (MDLZ) at Buy
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Rob Dickerson assumes coverage on Mondelez International (NASDAQ: MDLZ) with a Buy rating (from Hold) and a price target of $65.00 (from $35.00).
Shares of Mondelez International closed at $55.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) at Buy
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts MindMed (MNMD) at Buy
- HSBC Starts SCE Intelligent Commercial Management Holdings (606:HK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!