Jefferies Assumes Lam Research (LRCX) at Buy
- Futures bounce off Wall Street's 2022 lows
- Dollar pauses for breath as euro and pound try to rebound
- Oil rises from 9-month low on U.S. Gulf supply cuts, softer dollar
- After-Hours Movers: Nautilus Gains on Strategic Review
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
Jefferies analyst Mark Lipacis assumes coverage on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $869.00.
Shares of Lam Research closed at $712.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Reinstates Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro (OMAB) at Neutral
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Dynavax Technologies (DVAX) at Market Outperform
- UPDATE: DBS Group Upgrades China Life Insurance (2628.HK) (LFC) to Buy, 'Seeing book quality improvements'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!