Jefferies Assumes CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) at Buy
- Wall Street falls after open on rate hike woes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Jefferies analyst Joseph Gallo assumes coverage on CrowdStrike Holdings (NASDAQ: CRWD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $275.00.
Shares of CrowdStrike Holdings closed at $235.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Cepton Inc. (CPTN) at Outperform
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Solid Power (SLDP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts Seagen (SGEN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!