Jefferies Assumes Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Hold
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Jefferies analyst Joseph Gallo assumes coverage on Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) with a Hold rating and a price target of $155.00.
Shares of Checkpoint Software closed at $142.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts Immunoprecise Antibodies Ltd. (IPA) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) at Overweight
- Barclays Starts Barratt Developments Plc. (BDEV:LN) (BTDPY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!