Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Greenlight Capital (GLRE) at Buy
- Nasdaq rises as battered growth stocks show recovery signs
- S&P 500 Will See 3000-3400 Later This Year, Morgan Stanley's Wilson Warns Again
- Add Equity Exposure As Double Bottom Attempt is Underway - Canaccord Genuity
- Bank of England Vows to Raise Rates as Much as Needed as Pound Slumps
- BTIG's Krinsky Sees 'Some Evidence of Capitulation' as S&P 500 Nears 200-WMA Below 3600
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on Greenlight Capital (NASDAQ: GLRE) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Greenlight Capital closed at $20.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Starts Willis Towers Watson (WTW) at Outperform
- Canaccord Genuity Starts kneat.com Inc (KSI:CN) at Spec. Buy
- Berenberg Resumes Virgin Money UK PLC (VMUK:LN) (CYBBF) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesGreenlight Capital, David Einhorn, Janney Montgomery Scott
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!