JPMorgan Starts Royal Gold (RGLD) at Overweight
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
JPMorgan analyst Tyler Langton initiates coverage on Royal Gold (NASDAQ: RGLD) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $143.00.
Shares of Royal Gold closed at $103.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Franchise Group Inc. (FRG) at Outperform, $50 PT
- BofA Securities Starts Molecular Templates (MTEM) at Buy
- Telsey Starts Bespoke (BSPE) at Outperform