JPMorgan Starts Plantronics (PLT) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster initiates coverage on Plantronics (NYSE: PLT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Plantronics closed at $24.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy Post-Spin
- DA Davidson Starts Intellicheck Inc. (IDN) at Buy
- Cowen Starts EVINE Live Inc. (EVLV) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!