JPMorgan Starts Insight Enterprises (NSIT) at Overweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500, set records as jobless claims decline
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
JPMorgan analyst Paul Coster initiates coverage on Insight Enterprises (NASDAQ: NSIT) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $68.00.
Shares of Insight Enterprises closed at $50.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Redburn Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy
- Colliers Securities Starts Greenvision Acquisition Corp. (GRNV) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!