JPMorgan Starts Immunocore Holdings (IMCR) at Overweight
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
JPMorgan analyst Jessica Fye initiates coverage on Immunocore Holdings (NASDAQ: IMCR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $58.00.
Shares of Immunocore Holdings closed at $49.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CIBC Starts MAG Silver (MAG) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes Alphabet (GOOGL) at Outperform
- CIBC Starts Nomad Royalty Company Ltd (NSR:CN) (NSRXF) at Neutral